Monday, March 14, 2011

Nerdy Project #1: Binder Cover Pages

Okay, its a bit nerdy.  Okay, okay, already, its really nerdy.  Here's the deal though.  Recently I decided to stop having big giant binders, and separate my cards by color and having smaller binders that are easier to handle and to update.  I bought hem in six colors, yes so I could color code them.  Stop judging me.  So I made these cover sheets for the fronts of the binders.  I said stop judging me.  I thought I would share them with the rest of the class, and by rest of the class I mean the rest of the anally retentive order freaks like myself who have some deep seated need to over-organize everything they do but still can't seem to get the hang of the their check books. Hey, math is hard.  Here they are, feel free to use them if like me, you need to.  My therapist and I are working on that.










No comments:

Post a Comment